INDOGUANO offer you Natural Ultimate Organic Fertilizer. We are producer of Phosphate Sea Bird Guano from the Indonesia. Phosphate Sea Bird Guano Indonesia is well known as a pure natural fertilizer in the world. Nutrients in guano are as different as there are a variety of producers, food sources and environmental constraints. Sea birds eat strictly small fish and are not scavengers. Bat guano is available from one species that thrives on fruit, while another feasts on insects. Guano can be fresh, semi-fossilized or fossilized and will be a factor, among others, on the nutrient content when used. Sea Bird Guano fertilizer is mined from ancient deposits of fossilized bat guano in collapsed Indonesian caves. Because it is fossilized, it has no nitrogen, no odor, and no potentially harmful bacteria, all of which can be found in fresh guano. This fertilizer has been produced using natural resources of Guanos dropping sediment. This deposit, through hundred of years has been decomposed and naturally processed. High Phosphorus Sea Bird Guano is rich in phosphate, calcium, magnesium, iron, manganese, and zinc. It is also excellent for promoting vigorous flowers, fruits, and vegetables, as well as strong root growth and hardiness. Phosphorus Guano is mined and ground to a fine powder, so it may be applied in a variety of ways your farm or your garden.
Phosphate Sea Bird Guano is provided in the ready to use condition, thoroughly aged to the vintage state of a good natural fertilizer. Guano can be used inside or outdoors for all living plants. Guano supplies fast and slow release nutrients to the biological system. Apply the pure guano in smaller amounts than ordinary barnyard or poultry manure. Applied as a top dressing and worked into the soil or mixed with water and applied, guano will have a dramatic influence. Hydroponic growers, in contrast to normal fertilization, are finding that guano and water are a natural alternative to chemical solutions. Use nitrogen guano for growth, phosphorus guano for budding and all guano for your plants general health and well being. Sea Bird Guano can be blended with topsoil before laying sod or grass seed and while planting trees and shrubs. Add guano to your container growing mix for a supercharged potting soil. And you will get best solution of your farm !
source : homeharvest.com 13.46
- Guano is a nematocide. It destroys the primary stage of the nematodes and thus eliminates them. Eliminating nematodes is equal to protecting the plant's radicular system, which improve nutrition and production.
- Guano contain a high percentage (40% and more) of organic matter.
- High content of cationic exchange, increasing the plant's feeding possibility.
- Guano has a wide range of chelates (natural organic-mineral compounds with a high molecular weight), which give guano great structural stability and produces a high residual effect in the soil and substrate where it is applied.
- Guano's composition varies according to the animals' feeding habits and the type and form of caves where they live, among other factors.
INDOGUANO - INDONESIAN GUANO PHOSPHATE on Facebook